First Few days in MGM-CABT


It was 20th june I believe! I just saw the details of the Maharashtra agriculture research institutions(MCAER) undergraduate programs only a week before the last date. I decided to apply for it and just applied in a hurry actually, yes, it was really a hurry! I was done with everything and sent the application.

I was waiting for the release of selected list of candidates from the 25th july They updated the selection list everyday but my name was not on the list till 25th of March!that time i require admission is very essential otherwise my 1 year may spoil or if i took wrong decision may my whole carrier in danger to i remain very cool try to encourage myself because i fail pmt with narrow margin i dont want to took admission for BAMS or pharmacy . I used to go to the MCAER website everyday and check the list, but, my name was not there in the selected list of candidates. I lost all my hope and decided that I won't get selected. But, it happened! I received a mail from the Academy after 29th of july! I was happy to the core, jumping up and down. Because, after the 3 month of negative stress there is something to makes me happy from school time my favorite subject is biology its felling a good i go for most advanced course of natural science in no1 college

I believed that this would change my destiny to a better place! The college is not more long than my town but i required change

I was happy till my father said "no" to this. He was really afraid to send me out of my town! But, I managed to convince my dad and he accepted to allow me to take mebin hostel

And, the next problem after convincing my dad was, "when to join for the mgm cabt After lots of confusions, finally joined mgm hostel gandheli which was allotted me @ 7th and college starts 8th August

And, this is the first time for me, away from home!

Boys hostel. My room mate, he is a vaibhav kale and I'm really enjoying her company.

mgm college agri Biotechnology
In the college  I got some new friends firest day lectures by mr. Chandre and mr shukre both of them goes basics in Biotechnology i was found active in class because we disscuss my fav subject i.e. Scope for biotechnology this day was play imp role in my image build up i.e. Day scholar student..

I now aware of all tensions forgot all problems in gandheli and its makes i love gandheli

Even i begain again for makes poems, write articles that i stops in cet period i.e. Very stressful time i got only 140/200 marks

After some days i

Introduced with B.N. Chavan sir who is principal and dean of our college they tell us about degree programe rules and regulation of college

The normal college timing is from 9.30 a.m to 5.oo p.m. And students do research even late nights which shows their ultimate interest. People here are dedicated!

Learning many things apart from the academics, which i hope will be very useful for the rest of my life. It is very safe in here and the place is really "God's own Country". People here are very friendly, smiling and caring, so that getting acquainted with the new environment becomes very easy!

Finally, I'm feeling free and independent for the first time in my life with a complete satisfaction of what I'm doing right now!
Many of the memories but i share after some day i go for completion practical the exam on head !

best wishes......

Yours friend
Rushikesh

Comments

Popular Posts