ABOUT ME



Introduction ?
 
okay let me introduce myself ...
This is all about what i am Agricultural biotechnology student from MGM CABT,Aurangabad, Maharashtra
I love learning and especially biology and I like to continouing basics in biology with biotechnology
my ultimate AIM is utilise my knowledge which i receive from my masters degree so firest of all i have to complete my masters degree in any CENTERAL GOVT. institute and makes hone perfect my practical skills by work with an biotech industry and in future develop my own biotech industry and I hope i will make something that would add value in humans life
I am not a genious, and not a average i am last bencher but not think i am poor in acedimics i m oneamoung topper in my class i always try to came out answers when prof. addressed a question my hand always raised with yesss ??
I cant remain  quite in my class i always asking dought about lecture and doing lecture with 100 concentration
i am not narrate all this for blowing my own trumpet to impress this for write my days of learning ''my learning journey" this for realize you that you can except good stuff from me

i i like to share my lab experience mistake rectification exam doubt so i ve open an whatsapp group for this
i read know understand and faught for answer still when i not get a proper concept
so ive know enough  about my subject
so anyone can except useful from me i love my teachers i am a keen observer ,
also i enjoy to inspire people

there may be mistake because i share the things only i read understand and i.e.possible  sometime i may wrong to understand complex concepts
to fell free to show my mistake and help me to clear my own doubt too
my favourate subject are cell biology molecular biology microbiology biochemestry
loads lots of honey and enjoy sweetness of biology



Comments

Popular Posts