STUDY Holidays

Study Holidays

Hello everone Glad to write here after a long time !!!
How are you all doing? I’m doing great, did you know, I am little busy nowadays and trying to express myself And, after 20 years of life under the warmth of my parent’s wings, I am thinking that  finally i should have to managed to spread my own wings,and i am doing same

I was little busy in my own world, Enjoying holidays,writeing research paper, Business plans ,Attending seminar and National level conference 3 times,Writeing for my blog, dating,writeing for Our newspaper, college magazine and many more in this semester, Make hone and perfect my skills

This is a personal post. I can say I am sharing my mind voice with you But did u know our exam schedule on 13th march and I started studying by today
You can find my way of learning, my preparations for my semester exam.

I'm in the end of my study holidays!(What i do in my study holidays

What I do during study holidays?

1) Reading New Books,Autobiography of great people's ,
2) Eating snacks and enjoying T.V.
3) Sleeping in afternoon
4) Went to exhibition two times
5) Writing stories, poems
6) Helping dad in their work

These pleasant days, is over now My Theory exams were scheduled on 27th April, and I started studying on 1st April . I started completing Mannual @100 WPM

I m, I started playing with out preparing for the exam! I started sitting like a ghost nowadays! Yes, I play all day, and at the end of the day I start reading for my exam by 6 or 7p.m.
And, Yesterday I am starting with Techniques in Biochemistry exam , I played Cards :P :D , but, I never win the game

Started studying by 6p.m had dinner in between and studied non stop till the next day 1 am ! Late night study's
I know, this is not good for health, I need a good sleep. But... I don't wanna miss the fun at home during the day time by sitting alone and studying. My little brother and  friends, they all are enjoying their school summer holidays. They are making fun and much noise during day, then, how come I can read?

I'l take my book, pen, notes and start reading, they'l start shouting, "Rushidaa shoot shoot.. come on.. hey.." looking at their computer games! That's it, I'l close my book, jump over to games :D :)  enjoying the beauty of my day!

Towards the end of the day, they all go home, I'l sit with my books! I started spending my nights hugging my books instead of pillows. Anyways, I manage to prepare well. Let's discuss my question paper now!

1. Principal method of separation of biomolecules ?

Biomolecules are extracted from mixture of biomolecules they have widely dissimilar physical and chemical properties i.e. molecular weight,solublity,charge,molecular size pigment ect. and hence easy to isolate them from mixture

Centrifugation
crystallization
Decantation
Evaporation
Distillation
Electrophoresis
Filtration
Sublimation
Chromatography

Question.2

Types of Chromatography

A.Plane
  i)Paper
       a) Ascending
       b) Descending
ii)Thin layer

B.column

Molecular drive
ion exchange
affinity
gas liquid
HPLC
Gel permission

Question 3.
Spectrophotometetry

Question 4. PCR

Question 5.  Principal behind centrifugation

Question .
DNA microarray
DNA microarray are the recent development for DNA sequence and screening genes ,the DNA probes are immobilized at define position on solid surface made from Nylon or glass the probes may be DNA Molecules or C-DNA,or synthetic oligonucleotides.

Comments

Popular Posts