This Morning early morning

Only if you want to study,
I'll 😊 Yes I 'll
get up early in the morning,
if not ten hours! 

It is
pleasant to read night,
a little sleep in the morning,

and the eyes ask!
There is no test and no
study today - but at the dawn of
the dawn fall out of the bed!

Warmed to cold water - With Mother,
the temple has gone to the temple,

"Is there a temple going?"
All the questions were made.

"Dear Benevolent Lord",

I believe it is - then, why I went to the temple, why prayer ?

"Dear one,
It's good to go to the temple!
"For Mother's loving desire!

For my policy! ???

" God is the place of love "
with the goddess ????
worshiping the stones,
early in the morning- in the morning!

----------------------------------

Well, it is good to say that it is good, but mom says it is good. then it's good
😊😊😊

Comments

Popular Posts