न पाठवलेली पत्रे




Dear Bestfriend,

I was waiting for the right time from many days to tell you this but now I’m taking out all my courage to confess this.

People said that best friends are friendzoned  people I do not agree with it Our friendship never started with love. But now I think I’m falling for you.

Yes, I love you. I’ve loved you since the first time you cared about me in my bad days. I love you since the time we started making fun of each other.

Surprised? Yeah you should be.

I love the way you care for me. I love you for your support in my right things and scoldings in the wrong. I love the way you do idiotic stuffs with me.

I love the way you take off time for me from your busy schedule.

You know what’s hard? 

Keep smiling face and making fun of you when you tell me about your Crush. 

Now imagine how I felt when you told me about the guy you were dating.

But it was not much hard for me earlier but it becomes challenging for me too. 

I managed that thing by writing my feelings on a paper.

But when it comes something more difficult for me, and knowing you broke up  I gathered a little courage to tell you this.

So without any regret now, if you don’t have feelings for me, I’ll keep loving you for the rest of my life until life itself gives some reason to hate you .

Lastly I’m sorry for my bad attempt to convert our friendship into relationships


Yours ....

Comments

Popular Posts