Vision forward 2021



Though the year was overall challenging and not productive as it is for many of us, here I have listed some highs and lows of my year to give me a clear vision forward in 2021 🌼 with hope 🙌




Professional 👩‍🔬

🌼Highs🌼
📍Published my first- first author paper in Jan 2020 - learnt the process of scientific publishing first hand as a corresponding author.
And then COVID happened and messed up all the plan😅
📍Submitted a manuscript and it is under review now 🙌
📍Clear GATE 2020 With score 640 and 550 Rank
📍 Participated in BHU- Organised Agriculture Science Congress Research competition and won best poster award amoung more then 100 delegates🎊
📍Participated in many online conference did not won anythings 🌼
📍 Shared my experience in applying to internships and SOP writing with few students from India via one-one sessions, reviewing applications etc.
📍 Write DBT-JRF, CSIR JRF exam in October and November and score well but didn't qualified
📍 Joined Unacademy Plus platform an online coaching institute in india for CSIR and JRF examination and enjoying a lot 
📍 Published a first book with Dr.Khonde and Mrs Shilpa tarte who also my UG adviser and mentor on cell biology in October- November 


🌼Lows🌼

📍Delay in work due to COVID, eventually leading to postponment of my thesis submission to 2021.

❤️ Personal ❤️

🌼Highs🌼
📍Sister Got his first job in MGM Medical College as assistant professor in dept of Physiotherapy🎊
📍 Adopted some good habits and learned lot about relationship and people's nature🌼
📍 Construct and renewal of our living house and build 2nd floor which are more comfortable to us to live
📍My family and I survived the pandemic - which literally is the first thing I want even for the next year!
🌼Lows🌼
📍Anxiety attacks due to the challenges in personal as well professional carrier
📍 Thinks lot but nothing to did in exercise personal health weight loss even weight gain by 5-6 kgs
----
This exercise is super useful in goal setting, I suggest you to try🙌
x

Comments

Charanjeet Kaur said…
Got to know about your well being Dear Rushikesh, and it was so nice.
About your writing: it was commendable, concise and justified
About your weight loss: the best thing to thrive 😂😂
About your anxiety: it is also a part of life.. Try to do meditation to control it.
About professional: it was great. The best things a postgraduate can do with studies.


Overall I loved it 😍😍
rushi tahakik said…
Thanks for your concern mam all your support and advices serves as a reminder for myself and my dream towards best version of myself 😊😊😊 thank you again mam 🙂

Popular Posts