I'm telling you!

It's not a letter, no poem, but it's just sure it's for you!

The relationship between heaven and earth is only by you and me, yes, from the distance, it looks like it's bundled, but never been together!

You know, the star and the moon do not know where the distance is, and you can be enjoying it, but what to do, is not the moon all day, just like our friendship, Many time.

It's you!

After sleeping, wake up in the middle of the night and call you and talk to the laugh and dream of everything I've dreamed of, but, bar, even the story that is nothing is sweet. You and me!

Your favorite song and my favorite song, and after four hours of change, we do not get bored and we continue to chat even five hours.

My favorite activities, how did you find it, talk to me and talk to me in just one hour? What can I easily imagine my mind?

"You're so sweet," I'm saying the word word nowadays. What is the use of The only time you've got, the only thing you've got to find is the only thing left! Today it seems to me that it's too late for you and me to talk to me and to speak on that day!

"What's up" is what you say. You are going to take everything that I do.You sin, what are you doing, no other way? You do all the things I'm doing all the time! I have not said this before, and now I say, "You and all the lords that you are making," she said!

"I will not talk today." I will tell you it's easy, I'm sorry, how is your face going to be heard?

I know that, when you finish reading it, run to me and say beautifully, "Look at me".

I'm waiting for that! Where are you going to say ?

Comments

Popular Posts