Yess !! I write poem's

Many people write poetry today!
I also thought that writing poetry was a big trick.

Now I'm writing poetry, my favorite poem. This is a kind of poet that I have not really tried so far.

Okay, I'm going to write poetry, what poem? What is the theme of the poem? Do you think of all this?

Let me tell you, this poem I write now is very sweet. My favorite is my friend.

Yes, this is the poem that I write for my girl-friend. She's always the game. Laughing. Now, even though she thinks, her smile looks forward.

" Supports you, okay ?

Now you can write " kitti bitti mitti " the language that she speaks to, and enjoyed my language too!

"Let's write fast ... " , I was saying this, I started talking to her, " Kidu kittunu write "
I began to say this.

The fact is that we are going to change the way we work with him. But no matter who we are, we do not change.

For example, if you do not like someone, if you do not like his character, you will not be with him.
If we take a person's character we will start with him.

Some cuisine may be wrong with our prediction, so there is a chance of friendship.

If you do not like this one then it is difficult to be friendly with him.

For some time, we will fight with hatred, but we can not be separated from them for a long time.

We know that he is our favorite despite fighting.

My favorite person is my friend. Every day we both talk a long time.

I'm lamenting, she's lamenting to her. I cry with me once I cried!
Whenever you feel angry with my father at home, your father, mother, will say peace.

I do not know if everyone is like this sweet friend!

When we seek to do evil, our true friendship will prevent us. Thank you for having such a friendship.

However, I, I ... do not saddle too much with someone. Even though I am a friend, I will keep a distance. I have never walked with my friends, like everyone else! Not at all. The mind does not always give me a place to talk to me as I can not talk.

The pain is causing me. Sit down and talk to your friend for hours, but do not bend the lap to the bed!

Does the mind not give it, why? I do not know!

I do not always feel sorry for anyone who knows how to speak with smile.

Poem, this poem is about this. My friend, my friendship and habit is about this.

poem. It's poetry, now you've read poem.

Do not rig, it's poetry, in fact it's not poetry! Kavitha, my friend Kavitha.

Did you say the above? This is a record for her, that she would speak with a smile and say a kid. For my poem!

Do you think this is a wild moksha? Think of it, but it's my poet, though it's mocking you. That's enough for me!

Comments

Popular Posts