What I learn ....

This is all about "what I learn!" I'm a B.sc. agri. (Biotechnology) student from Marathawada krushi universityand  MGM
college of ag.Biotechnology, gandheli, aurangabad, maharashtra , India. I love learning and I'm happy with learning. Still continuing with the basics of biotechnology; I'am not a genius; I read, I know something about my subject; So, you do can expect something useful from me! I love my teachers; I'm a keen observer, so you can expect some good stuffs for learning from me. If you are a starter in the course of biology/biotechnology/in general life science, who enjoys fun, who is eager to learn, you would love me!!!!
I'm a last bencher in class, but, don't think that i'm poor in my academics, I'm one among the toppers of my class. And, I'm the one who always try to come out with answers when the professor addresses some questions. I love teaching my own classmates, Chatter box...! I use to be the first to say "yes", when the teacher asks for taking a practical. The reason for blowing my own trumpet is to give you hope that you could expect some useful stuffs from me    
i would like to share my personal experience , what I feel, what I love!
I'm sharing my lab experiences, mistakes, rectifications here, because it might help someone who search for any doubts in biotechnology like basics, simple silly and useful doubts. I have lots of useful stuffs for bio learning over here.
There may be mistakes/errors because I share only the things I understood (sometimes, I may go wrong in understanding certain complex things) But, I take much care to provide error free material (up to my knowledge)
Feel free to read, Feel free to contact me for very basic biotech doubts. And one more thing, my favorite papers are "Microbiology", "cell biology", "Molecular biology", "Genetic Engineering", "Immunology", "Plant biotechnology", "Animal Biotechnology". I love microbes, horticulture, agronomy, .
Loads of honey for you...!!! Enjoy tasting the sweetness of Learning Biotechnology!
Cheers!!  

Comments

Popular Posts